HOW TO SUBMIT CAMERA-READY PAPER
Once authors get the final notification about papers, they are invited to prepare the final version. All papers presented at InCIT 2023 will be published in IEEE Xplore. Therefore, upon final notification about the accepted papers, authors are invited to resubmit the full paper using IEEE PDF eXpress to ensure compatibility with IEEE Xplore´s formatting.
Guidelines for final submission:
The final version of accepted papers that will be prepared for oral presentations at the conference needs to follow these instructions:
1. Before creating your PDF, please add the following copyright notice to the footer of the first page of your document:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is:
U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
979-8-3503-5869-8/23/$31.00 ©2023 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is:
979-8-3503-5869-8/23/$31.00 ©2023 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is:
979-8-3503-5869-8/23/$31.00 ©2023 IEEE
As a reference, you can use the paper template (please check the copyright notice in the footer of the first page) or browse the IEEE Xplore database for previous conference publications.
2. Create a PDF version of your paper using the IEEE PDF eXpress tool. To generate the PDF file, proceed to the link: https://ieee-pdf-express.org/account/login
- If you are a first-time user, click on the tab new users and enter the conference ID code 60207X. Then, enter your email address and set a password.
- If you are already registered in PDF eXpress (previous conference submissions via PDF eXpress), log in, enter your password, and enter the conference ID 60207X.
For each conference paper, click “create new title”, enter the paper’s title, and upload your MS Word file. You will receive an email with your converted PDF file after successful completion. If an incompatibility is detected, a report detailing why it failed will be sent to you. In this case, please correct the indicated problems and resubmit the Word document.
3. Use the EDAS conference system to upload your full paper PDF (created with IEEE PDF eXpress) and the online Electronic IEEE Copyright Form. Therefore, log in to your user account and upload the files in this section: ‘Your Submissions’.
4. After uploading the final camera-ready paper, please continue to complete the online Electronic IEEE Copyright Form. <example>